Jump to navigation Jump to search
The quote about using concentrating and time wisely is from "Iacocca: An Autobiography". See http://www.buckleyourshoe.com/sclub/polish/lee.html - Terry
- Boys, there ain't no free lunches in this country. And don't go spending your whole life commiserating that you got the raw deals. You've got to say, I think that if I keep working at this and want it bad enough I can have it. It's called perseverance.
- Even a correct decision is wrong when it was taken too late
- If you can find a better car, buy it.
- Management is nothing more than motivating other people.
- People want economy and they'll pay almost any price to get it.
- So many men claim to be the father of the Mustang that I'd hate be seen in public with its mother.
- The ability to concentrate and to use time well is everything.
- The kind of people I look for to fill top management spots are the eager beavers, the mavericks. These are the guys who try to do more than they're expected to do -- they always reach.
- We have one and only one ambition. To be the best. What else is there.
- We've got to pause and ask ourselves: How much clean air do we need?
- Setbacks are a natural part of life, and you've got to be careful of how you respond with them.
- You can have brilliant ideas, but if you can't get them across, your ideas will not get you anywhere.
- In a completely rational society, the best of us would be teachers and the rest of us would have to settle for something else.