Jump to navigation Jump to search
- I will not vote for any Republican until the party repudiates its affiliation with Christianity.
- The unphilosophical majority among men are the ones most helplessly dependent on their era's dominant ideas. In times of crises these men need the guidance of some kind of theory; but, being unfamiliar with the field of ideas, they do not know that alternatives to the popular theories are possible. They know only what they have always been taught.
- [The proud man] does not demand of himself the impossible, but he does demand every ounce of the possible. He refuses to rest content with a defective soul, shrugging in self-deprecation 'That's me.' He knows that that 'me' was created, and is alterable, by him.
- To save the world is the simplest thing in the world. All one has to do is think.
- Epigram at Peikoff's personal web site