Jump to navigation Jump to search
- These require citations to adequate sources before being placed into the main article.
- Every religion is equally good and leads to the same divine goal. It is wrong to speak of a Hindu Dharma (religion). The Dharma of India is the Sanatana Dharma (eternal, original religion).
- Love is the undisturbed balance that binds this universe together.
- Nothing is possible without patience on the spiritual path. See yourself as the child, who gradually learns to write in school.
- This has been found inadequately sourced on the internet, primarily at a few blog posts apparently related to claims of Haidakhan Babaji.