Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Any time someone says you have an opportunity to work with Martin Scorsese you jump at the chance.
- His reaction to his Oscar nomination for The Departed (2006))
- I can't focus on me forever. Sooner or later, I have to take a backseat to my family. I want to be there and need to be there.
- It's a movie my kids can see - my nieces and nephews. I haven't had that. None of my nieces and nephews have seen Boogie Nights, thank God! I haven't made too many PG movies.
- Reflecting on his delight for starring in Disney's Invincible (2006)
- I've always looked at my career as an athlete would look at his. I won't play forever. Some don't know when to walk away, but the smart ones do.
- Marty and I were constantly in this struggle. I had problems with Marty. He was "I'm Martin Scorsese... da-dee-da." He was pushing me in different ways. But it wasn't just Marty. The whole time I was in the character so I was mad at everybody. It was Leo, Matt and Jack. Fuck Jack, too. We were able to laugh about it afterwards and we have a great relationship now and we're going to do other stuff in the future.
- Yeah, I have one...and let me tell you...The Bitches Like to SUCK IT!"
- In reference to having a third nipple
- I wanna dedicate this book to my dick
- In the dedication of his 1992 book "Marky Mark" co-authored with photographer Lynn Goldsmith