Talk:Married... with Children
|This article falls within a proposed limits on quotations policy.
The subject of this article is a television show, and as a result, the proposal would set a limitation of one quote for less than 30 minutes, two quotes for 30 minute shows, and five quotes for 60 minute shows (see our TV policy for shows of other lengths).
If you would like to add another quote to the page, you should consider whether to remove one that is already there in order to keep within the bounds of fair use of copyright material.
- Al: [to Peggy] Do I see the redheaded monster of jealousy?
- Kelly: [looking disgusted] Some guy on the bus asked me if I wanted to "rub his 'magic lamp' and see a genie come out"... there was no genie.
- Al: A fat woman came into the store today. She said she wanted something to feel comfortable in, so I said "try Wyoming."
- [Two young guys start working at the shoe store. Al and Griff make them understand that they are stuck with this job to the rest of their lives.]
- Young worker A: This job is just...
- Griff: Temporary?
- Young worker B: Yeah, 'cause we're going to...
- Al: College?
- [A brief moment of silence.]
- Al: Do you have a girlfriend? I bet she's a redhead.