Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Detroit turned out to be heaven, but it also turned out to be hell.
- Great artists suffer for the people.
- I always knew I was an artist and not the cog in some machine. To be an artist is a blessing and a privilege. Artists must never betray their true hearts. Artists must look beneath the surface and show that there is more to this world than what meets the eye.
- I am not going to be dictated to by fans, certainly. I am dictated enough to by my record company to last me a million years.
- I hope to refine music, study it, try to find some area that I can unlock. I don't quite know how to explain it but it's there. These can't be the only notes in the world, there's got to be other notes some place, in some dimension, between the cracks on the piano keys.
- I sing about life.
- Marriage is miserable unless you find the right person that is your soulmate and that takes a lot of looking.
- Most fear stems from sin; to limit one's sins, one must assuredly limit one's fear, thereby bringing more peace to one's spirit.
- Music is one of the closest link-ups with God that we can probably experience. I think it's a common vibrating tone of the musical notes that holds all life together.
- Music, not sex, got me aroused.