- Having a baby changes the way you view your in-laws. I love it when they come to visit now. They can hold the baby and I can go out.
- I just want the money and the fame and the adoration, and I don't want any of the other stuff.
- I probably wouldn't make a good accountant. I don't even understand what my accountant tells me. But the character is a sort of exaggerated version of me, he's a little more frightened than I am, everything seems so much bigger to him than it does to me.
- I slip from workaholic to bum real easy.
- I walk into rooms and I don't know why I'm there. I'm like, "Why am I standing in front of the toilet now?"
- You have to fight the green monster with your mind, not your fists.