Esta mal papa la carne fue comida?????
- A hot dog at the ball park is better than steak at the Ritz.
- Humphrey Bogart, from a unidentified film.
- Captured in an unidentified track, Baseball's Greatest Hits CD (1989).
- Red meat is not bad for you. Now blue-green meat, that's bad for you!
- If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?
- Tom Snyder (possible paraphrasing of John Cleese).
...I can't say that I'm really happy with the Pink Floyd quote [overleaf], but then what do I know?
"Meat", of course, is dead as mutton, and so is not what it once was: alive & Kicking. Only zombies, or so I am told, eat meat "straight off the hoof", blood raw & still quivering.