Talk:Michael Collins (Irish leader)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Why may I ask is there a picture of a 19th century French author on this page? I mean I liked his books and his sweet beard, but I'm not sure of the relevance. Is he a stub symbol, if so, how thoroughly odd and unnecessary.
- In my opinion it gives us freedom, not the ultimate freedom that all nations desire ... but the freedom to achieve it.
- On the Treaty in debates.
- Yerra, they'll never shoot me in my own county.
- To Joe O'Reilly just prior to his journey to West Cork in August 1922.
- Nothing additional remains to be said. That volley which we have just heard is the only speech which it is proper to make at the grave of a dead Fenian.
- Oration at the graveside of Thomas Ashe