Jump to navigation Jump to search
| This article was preserved after a vote for its deletion. |
See its archived VfD entry for details.
- I played a lot of sports when I was a kid so I get in that ballgame mindset of being really, really respectful, but at same time saying to yourself, "Don't back down a single inch, hang with these guys if you can." If they throw it high and tight you have to stand in there, you can't take yourself out of that moment.
- I had to change my name because there were two other actors registered at Equity with that name. One of them is doing quite well from what I understand, the other is making cheap porn movies...like Basic Instinct.
- I was waiting in line for another movie and just kind of poked my head in...watched about 10 minutes. Which, aside from being nearly impossible, is really weird.
- High energy creates more energy, more energy, more energy. I kicks off synapses, I guess. It opens up your brain and you think of one thing after another thing, after another. You can really open yourself up comedically, which is fun.
- There comes a point in your life when you realize how quickly time goes by, and how quickly it has gone. Then it really speeds up exponentially. With that, I think you start to put a lot of things into context; you start to see how huge the world is, and really, the universe.