Jump to navigation Jump to search
- When the Democratic Party forms a firing squad, we form a circle.
- I'm a one-eyed Mormon Democrat from conservative Arizona, and you can't have a higher handicap than that.
- If nominated, I shall run to Mexico. If elected, I shall fight extradition.
- On running for president in 1984. Some reports say he said "Canada" rather than "Mexico."
- I have learned the difference between a cactus and a caucus. On a cactus, the pricks are on the outside.
- What's the difference between a pigeon and an Iowa farmer? A pigeon can still make a deposit on a tractor.
- While criticizing the economy on the campaign trail in 1976.
- The quote 'The people have spoken, the bastards' was actually said by Dick Tuck.
- "Everything has been said but not everyone has said it." may well by by him, but is similar to: "Everything has already been said, but not yet by everyone" which is attributed to Karl Valentin (originally in German).