- Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises.
- There are those people today who live the same life, day in day out, predictable, risk free, dreamless, they are the harshest critics of those who strive to break free from this mundane existence. In this world, too many people are afraid to pursue the life they truly desire, too afraid of being criticised by others, too afraid of failing, too afraid of not knowing the way. However there are also those who choose to follow their dreams, those who choose to rebel, those who strive to be free, those who live. Stay true to yourself; break free from the chains of society and live.May you too have the strength and courage to pursue your dreams.
- He that riseth late must trot all day, and shall scarce overtake his business at night; while laziness travels so slowly that poverty soon overtakes him. He that lives on hope will die fasting.
- A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.
- Who does the best his circumstances allow Does well, acts nobly; angels could no more.
- Become a 'possibilitarian'. No matter how dark things seem to be or actually are, raise your sights and see the possibilities- Always see them, for they are always there.
- When it is obvious that the goals cannot be reached, don't adjust the goals, adjust the action steps.
- Prepare your mind to receive the best that life has to offer.
- Well, then, we must cut our way out.
- If you wish to succeed in life, make perseverance your bosom friend, experience your wise counselor, caution your elder brother, and hope your guardian genius.
- A man without a purpose is like a mad dog roaming the streets, chasing after everything in sight.
- I will act now. I will act now. I will act now. Henceforth, I will repeat these words each hour, each day, everyday, until the words become as much a habit as my breathing, and the action which follows becomes as instinctive as the blinking of my eyelids. With these words I can condition my mind to perform every action necessary for my success…. I will act now for now is all I have. Tomorrow is the day reserved for the labor of the lazy. I am not lazy. Tomorrow is the day when the failure will succeed. I am not a failure. I will act now. Success will not wait. If I delay, success will become wed to another and lost to me forever. This is the time. This is the place. I am the person.
- Motivation is a fire from within. If someone else tries to light that fire under you, chances are it will burn very briefly
- Stephen R. Covey, Author of 'The seven habits of highly effective people'
- I know what to do when I have something to do.. I do what I have to do, but I never have anything to do, so I never know what to do.
- Nate Mazzara, Teleporting to Stockholm (band)
- Greg Anderson
- When we are motivated by goals that have deep meaning, by dreams that need completion, by pure love that needs expressing, then we truly live life.
- The most effective way I know to understand and clarify life purpose is to develop a personal mission statement.