where can i get the lyrics to a song on sat night live "last time i saw elvis" d.hardy firstname.lastname@example.org thanks
- "Man, that's my style!" -- When asked by the producer of "Tears Are Not Enough" (the Canadian counterpart to "We Are The World") to sing his line again because it sounded "a little flat".
- "You gotta keep changing. Shirts, old ladies, whatever."
- "It's all one song." -- Replying to a man in the audience, who said "It all sounds the same!" - 1996-11-08, Meadows Music Theater, Hartford, Connecticut, USA (source: me. I was at that show.)
- "Smell the horse on this one <sniff><sniff>" -- While performing with Crazy Horse (Neil did the deep inhale sniffing again at the end of the Austin City Limits show wecast from Oct 13, 2012 as one source.)
- "Getting sued by your record company for making 'uncommercial records' after twenty years in the business, that's even better than receiving a Grammy" -- After Geffen Records had accused him of making "albums impossible to promote".
- "Heart of Gold put me in the middle of the road. Travelling there soon became a bore so I headed for the ditch. A rougher ride, but I saw more interesting people there." -- Expressing his disdain for the fame that he received from his song Heart of Gold
- "I can't play that without the band... Don't worry, I came prepared. This is a big gig for me." -- Replying to a request from the audience during a February 27, 1971 solo show at Royal Festival Hall, London.
- "As soon as you start talking about mystique, you have none." -- Interview for Rolling Stone magazine.
- "I am Stephen Stills." -- Replying to a audience member who yelled for his fellow CSNY member at a show in 1978.
- "Shut up white boy!" -- Replying to a loud heckler at United Palace Theatre in New York City, December 18, 2007.
- "You better see a doctor." -- Replying to a fan who said "Neil Young makes the pain go away" at United Palace Theatre in New York City, December 18, 2007.
- "It's your voice that keeps on bothering me. Now, I don't mind ya bein' here, but everyone else might." at the United Palace Theater in New York City, December 16, 2007