Jump to navigation Jump to search
Russell Brand Radioshow
- No means yes in grasshopper language.
- Let there be lamp!
New Woman Magazine, date unknown
- Yeah, a lot of people think that [two men kissing is attractive.] My girlfriend is obsessed with it! When she gets drunk, she often tries to make me snog Julian [Barratt]. Or whoever is around.
- I prefer women's company to men's. Men are very narrow and conditioned to behave in a certain way. Women are cooler about stuff.
- [When asked how to keep men happy] Blow jobs.
- [When asked about fake vs. real breasts] I have [felt fake ones.] Recently. Not on purpose, though. I don't mind either way, but I'm not into huge breasts. I prefer them petite.
- [When asked if people think he and Julian Barratt are a couple] A lot of people want to think that. We found some gay porn, didn't we, Julian? [...] It was me sucking Julian's cock. Or was it him sucking mine? Anyway, it was really disturbing. So we may turn it into an episode in series three.
- I can't think of any song in the world now. That shows how I thick I am. Name of a song...no, pass, sorry!
- That's the authentic punk dance. It's like a child dizzy on lemonade.
- I'm going to name drop like an idiot now, but Bono rang me up once, right? I don't know how he got my number, but I, ever so stupidly, and obviously thought it was one of my mates mocking about. So I was like, "Yeah, whatever." And it was him, but I even went to him, "That's not even a good Irish accent!"
- I wasn't trying to be cool [by hating Coldplay]. I genuinely hate Coldplay*