Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A writer who presents men and women as creatures truncated below the waist is exposed as one who goes about without his trousers saying, 'see, I have had my testicles removed.'
- Every mind which has given itself to self-expression in art is aware of a directing agency outside its conscious control which it has agreed to label 'inspiration'.
- If anyone assumes that going one's own way is the easy way, they are very much in error. There's no harder way to go.
- Sex is not only the basis of life, it is the reason for life.
- The best love affairs are those we never had.