I believe that, “The second best decision in time is infinitely better than the perfect decision too late.” is a quote of General Omar Bradley, but can not find a reference. Anyone know of the source?
- No time for proper research right now, but check out this Google Book search. ~ Jeff Q (talk) 21:47, 14 August 2007 (UTC)
- Published sources should be provided before moving these back into the article
- Life is a war, and in war, there is no second place.
- Variant: In war there is no second place for the runner-up
- The second best decision in time is infinitely better than the perfect decision too late.