From Wikiquote
Jump to navigation Jump to search

I think this picture is used here by mistake. Specifically, this is a picture of an architectural term "particolored" also known as "ablaq." I see how the term particolored is similar to particular, and I think that somehow got mixed up.

Start a discussion about Particular

Start a discussion