Jump to navigation Jump to search
The reward of patience is... Patience! (Anonymous)
- Abused patience turns to fury.
- All command patience, but none can endure to suffer.
- If we could have a little patience, we should escape much mortification; time takes away as much as it gives.
- Muddy water is best cleared by leaving it alone.
- No school is more necessary to children than patience, because either the will must be broken in childhood or the heart in old age.
- Patience is a bitter plant but it has sweet fruit.
- German proverb
- Patience is the support of weakness; impatience is the ruin of strength.
- Patience is the virtue of asses.
- French proverb
- Patience with others is Love, Patience with self is Hope, Patience with God is Faith.
- Pulling at an olive won't make it ripen faster.
- We usually learn to wait only when we have no longer anything to wait for.
- Patience is the universal equalizer in life between now and eternity.