Jump to navigation Jump to search
- These require citations to adequate sources before being placed into the main article.
- Only through observation will you perceive weakness.
- A bird that flies from the ground onto an anthill, does not know that it is still on the ground.
- Better keep yourself clean and bright; you are the window through which you must see the world.
- Miracles seem to rest, not so much upon faces or voices or healing power coming suddenly near to us from far off, but upon our perceptions being made finer so that for a moment our eyes can see and our ears can hear that which is about us always.
- Nihil est in intellectu quod non fuit prius in sensu: Nothing is in the understanding, which was not first perceived by some of the senses.
- Only in quiet waters things mirror themselves undistorted. Only in a quiet mind is adequate perception of the world.
- Perception is merely reality filtered through the prism of your soul.
- Christopher A. Ray
- Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a persistent one.
- The dung beetle, seeing its child on the wall, thinks it sees a pearl on a thread.
- Arabic Proverb
- We don't see things as they are. We see them as we are.
- We're often so blind. Our demand for the credentialed so colors our perception of believability, that we wouldn't recognize God if he appeared within us.
- Too often we colour our perception with other people's pencils.