Jump to navigation Jump to search
- I have been in the witness protection program for the last three weeks. I campaigned for Ralph Nader. I'm now living as a woman in Mississippi.
- Some people are uncomfortable with the idea that humans belong to the same class of animals as cats and cows and raccoons. They're like the people who become successful and then don't want to be reminded of the old neighborhood.
- The Tube is a vehicle for selling things, not for exploring ideas.
- They were terrified that we were going to become an anti-war kind of platform.
- To a journalist, good news is often not news at all.
- We should not use crippled children to sell hamburgers. Ever.
- When I was a kid, people who got divorced were people who had no gumption.
- When we had been married five years, we had six children. What, in God's name, was wrong with me?