Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Quotes belong in quotation marks. See Wikiquote:Quotation_marks. David Sneek 14:01, 7 September 2005 (UTC)
- Proceeding from the simple fact that I think, I tried to find out how a musical language could be built from scratch.
- The most elegant way of solving the opera problem would be to blow up the opera houses.
- The aim of music is not to express feelings but to express music. It is not a vessel into which the composer distills his soul drop by drop, but a labyrinth with no beginning and no end, full of new paths to discover, where mystery remains eternal.
- Revolutions are celebrated when they are no longer dangerous.