Jump to navigation Jump to search
Moved from "Prince?!" section at Wikiquote:Requested entries, added with the request, "There's a billion Prince's but you're lacking THE Prince. The love symbol, the artist formerly known as prince. Whatever you call him. D:"
- "When one finds himself, one finds God. You find God, and you find yourself."
- "I try not to repeat myself. It's the hardest thing in the world to do -- there are only so many notes one human being can master."
- "Can you imagine what I would do if I could do all I can?"
- "...and not be judged by the color of my skin, but the quality of my work."
- "Paisley Park is an alternative. I'm not saying it's greater.. or better. It's just something else."
- "By the time Im ready to get married there wont be marriage, probably in the year 2066." Right On! magazine interview 1979
- "My Dad is black and Italian. My mom is a mixture of a bunch of things.I dont consider myself part of any race.Im just a human being I suppose." (Los Angeles Times 1980)
- "if i were to write a letter to a friend, and tell them about an experience, i wouldn't say how it made me feel; i would say exactly what i did, so that they could experience it, too, rather than the intellectual point of view. if you give them a situation, maybe that you've encountered, or whatever, give them the basis of it, let them take it to the next stage, they make the picture in their own mind."