Talk:R. L. Stine
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- I feel happy to terrify kids.
- I guess I'm way too kind and generous, and a saint - if you can believe that!
- I have a cheat-sheet for each one of my characters about their personality, the way they look, etc. So there is no possible way that I could have writer's block.
- I used to get a haircut every Saturday so I would never miss any of the comic books. I had practically no hair when I was a kid!
- Making my class laugh and getting in trouble. I was the class clown.
- Read. Read. Read. Just don't read one type of book. Read different books by various authors so that you develop different styles.
- Well, when I was 13, for my bar mitzvah I received my first typewriter. And that was special.
- When I was a kid my family was really poor and I remember one Halloween I wanted to dress up really scary and my parents came home with a duck costume. I wore that costume for years! I hated it.