Akhiljaxxn has deleted these quotes
- I must tell you this much: Rajiv Gandhi and I were very, very close friends, extremely close friends. In Parliament when Indira Gandhi was the Prime Minister, he used to sit next to me along the aisle. After he lost office, he and I used to meet at 2 am everyday for two hours. So I know almost everything about the circumstances in which he got married, and what the relationship between the two (Rajiv and Sonia) was... I thought well of Rajiv. He was a great patriot, thought he would make a great Prime Minister if he came back for the second time around, and I supported him. Openly, on the floor of Parliament, (I said) he didn’t get the Bofors money, (Ottavio) Quattrocchi (Sonia’s close friend) got it, and these were proved quite later, too late.
- Subramanian Swamy: This Nehru-Gandhi Family Is Totally Anti-National. Surajit Dasgupta- Dec 13, 2015, 
As was explained to Akhiljaxxn, many times already, it is not blacklisted on this website (wikiquote), otherwise it would not have been possible to post the link. The quote is from an interview with Subramanian Swamy and as such are very relevant to this article. I also note that the quote is very positive to the Congress party politician. An interview with Subramanian Swamy at a major magazine is a reliable source. If you can show that this interview is not reliable then it would be a missattribution and could still be quoted. If it is a misattribution, the quote should not be removed, instead being moved to a "Misattributed" section, where explanation of the misattribution can be made in a subbullet. --დამოკიდებულება (talk) 10:02, 5 May 2020 (UTC)
- There has been no reply from Akhiljaxxn for one week. While Akhiljaxxn has been claiming that quotes on Swamy is biased, Akhiljaxxn has been writing that Modi is a fascist Nazi. When he such "spreads their hatred" for the Indian Prime Minister, he cannot complain about swamy quotes.
- Swamy is a major politican, and if a major politician talks about his close friendship with Rajiv, it is noteworthy. The quote are Subramanian Swamy own words from an interview with Subramanian Swamy himself, as such they are very pertinent quotes on this page. What matters is that the quotes are from the subject Subramanian Swamy and have been reported as such. We are reporting quotes that have been published elsewhere. Wikiquote is less concerned where these quotes were reported, only that they were reported, as wikiquote is about quotes that have been reported in other media, not about how factual the quotes are or if they were quoted at a perhaps "biased" magazine (as long as they were quoted by third party sources). But if there is a misattributionn, the it must be moved to the misattributionn sectionn. There is no consensus to remove the quote, also not from admins. But on admin has said that quotes from interviews or news articles should be placed on pages for their subject.
- Where there is a dispute, and there is no consensus , the status quo ante (the state before the edit war) must be restored. The edit war started with Akhiljaxxn's removal. (actually it started with Akhiljaxxn's removal of the Sonia Gandhi quote, his later removals on other articles followed the same pattern of removing quotes about Congress politicians). That is how a consensus-based process works. --დამოკიდებულება (talk) 11:16, 10 May 2020 (UTC)
- You said : non reliable source. You gave no proof that the magazine is unreliable, but even if you were right (which I doubt), it would still only be applicable to their news section. The quote is not from the news section, it is from the interview section from a notable magazine that features interviews with extremely eminent people. Since the magazine has done interviews with many very eminent people, if an interview had not been reproduced faithfully, the interviewed people would have surely complained about it or asked for a correction. You need to show that this has happened. And if it had happened, then the quote would have to be moved to the misattribution section. The rule at wikiquote is : If it is a misattribution, the quote should not be removed, instead being moved to a "Misattributed" section, where explanation of the misattribution can be made in a subbullet. Wikiquote is not wikipedia. The wikipedia concept of reliable source has not the same relevance here. That is because an encyclopedia reports facts, but a collection of quotes reports quotes that have been quoted in other media. This other media can also be "biased" or "unreliable" media. For example, MAD magazine is not a reliable source for anything (at wikipedia). But suppose MAD had published an interview with Walt Disney, then this interview could be quoted here, because this site is about quotes and not about facts. Admins : Akhiljaxxn has been edit-warring again. And : TruthGuardians and Israell have done the exact same edits like Akhiljaxxn (whitewashing paedophilia claims from articles, reverting my edits). And they were editing at exactly the same time frame as Akhiljaxxn usually edits. This shows they are socks or maybe meatpuppets. --დამოკიდებულება (talk) 08:28, 11 May 2020 (UTC)
- This source, swarajya, has been blacklisted by Wikipedia, and it was followed by other Wikipedia projects also.
If you have any doubt regarding these accounts, you better file a Check User request on all of us. And it's you who promoted the fully debunked pro-pedophilia documentary by using the description of an anti-Leaving Neverland documentary.- Akhiljaxxn (talk) 03:51, 15 May 2020 (UTC)
Leaving Neverland is a very notable documentary about the sex abuse allegations. Only a pro-pedophilia apologist would call it like your source. But you were asked to comment on the Swamy quote and not on an anti-Leaving Neverland documentary. These words coming from a notable politician of the opposition party makes them notable. --დამოკიდებულება (talk) 20:04, 18 May 2020 (UTC)
- Leaving Neverland remains a propaganda piece. You’ve been warned about your false accusations, your cyber stalking, and WP harassing already. Please keep me out of any petty wiki war that you have found yourself in because of a disagreement over politics. WP is no forum and should not be used are such. TruthGuardians (talk) 13:32, 20 May 2020 (UTC)