Jump to navigation Jump to search
Fixed up the page added a few quotes and removed the cleanup tag would appreciate it if someone would confirm it's okay.
DFA 23:08, 17 January 2006 (UTC)
- Sources should be found for these before moving them into the article.
- Reality has become a commodity.
- Reality is a term for people who refuse to see things as they can be, so that they might be, instead seeing things as they are, and lazily assuming that's how they'll always be.
- Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
- The real world: no time to do it right, but always time to do it over.
- There are some people who live in a dream world, and there are some who face reality; and then there are those who turn one into the other.
- There is no reality...only perception.
- The difference between reality and perception is that perception is real.
- unknown (not sure if it's Anonymous or not, sounds similar to Phil McGraw quote above)
- There is a bend in the reality that you see and the reality that really exists and the amount of bend is directly proportional to our sufferings.
- Dhawal Kaul
- What is is. Perceive It. Integrate it. Act on it. Idealize it.
- Reality is thinking about moving forward peacefully.
- Reality is fear and fear is imagination.
- Poor hate reality and Rich loves to imagine it.
- Reality is for those who can't handle Drugs.
- I have seen reality, and reality is an illusion.
- GameMaster Loveshade The Book of Lies and Other Games