Jump to navigation Jump to search
- And you know, life is a constant learning experience. I learn so much with my kids. I read tons of books and study what they're studying.
- Being a Southern person and a blonde, it's not a good combination. Immediately, when people meet you, they think of you as not being smart.
- But listen, I'm 29 years old, I'm really lucky to be there and whatever happens I've been really blessed already. I have plenty of awards for this movie and if this was it for me I'd be really content.
- Confidence is everything in this business.
- I cook a lot, almost every night.
- I don't believe in perfection. I don't think there is such a thing. But the energy of wanting things to be great is a perfectionist energy.
- I have to turn down roles I really want to do because I can't travel. But that's okay, because you make peace with things in your mind.
- It's important to scare yourself, to do things you don't think you're capable of doing.
- My grandmother was one of the biggest inspirations of my life, she taught me how to be a real woman ... to have strength and self-respect—and to never give those things away.