Jump to navigation Jump to search
- I always considered myself as a comedienne who could dance.
- After all, a girl is . . . well, a girl. It's nice to be told you're successful at it.
- We are all tied to our destiny and there is no way we can liberate ourselves.
- Sensitive, shy--of course I was. The fun of acting is to become someone else.
- Every actor, every director, everybody needs an Oscar. You have to have that little statue in Hollywood, or else you're nothing!
- I did not have everything from life. I've had too much!
- All I wanted was just what everybody else wants, you know, to be loved.
- When you're in love you're living, you matter.
- Whatever you write about me, don't make it sad.
- I think all women have a certain elegance about them which is destroyed when they take off their clothes.
- I like having my picture taken and being a glamorous person. Sometimes when I find myself getting impatient, I just remember the times I cried my eyes out because nobody wanted to take my picture at the Trocadero.
- If he could have ever been in love with anyone, I think Harry Cohn was secretly in love with me.
- What surprises me in life are not the marriages that fail, but the marriages that succeed.