Talk:Robert Andrews Millikan
- These should be provided with sources before being moved back into the article.
- Civilization consists in the multiplication and refinement of human wants.
- My idea of an educated person is one who can converse on one subject for more than two minutes.
- Fullness of knowledge always means some understanding of the depths of our ignorance; and than is always conducive to humility and reverence.
- Cultivate the habit of attention and try to gain opportunities to hear wise men and women talk. Indifference and inattention are the two most dangerous monsters that your ever meet. Interest and attention will insure to you an education.