Jump to navigation Jump to search
- For as long as space remains
And as long as sentient beings remain
Until then may I too remain
To dispel the suffering of all beings.
- If you can solve your problem, then what is the need of worrying?
If you cannot solve it, then what is the use of worrying?
- If you have not even dreamed
Of benefiting yourself
Before dreaming of this for sentient beings,
How could you be of benefit to others?
- What need is there to say more?
The childish work for their own benefit,
The buddhas work for the benefit of others.
Just look at the difference between them.
- Whoever wishes to quickly afford protection
To both himself and others
Should practice that holy secret:
The exchanging of self for others.
- You are not here to change the world. The world is here to change you.