Wikiquote no longer allows unsourced quotations, and they are in process of being removed from our pages (see Wikiquote:Limits on quotations); but if you can provide a reliable, precise and verifiable source for any quote on this list please move it to Sharon Tate. --Antiquary 20:57, 16 August 2009 (UTC)
- I guess I kind of lived in a fairytale world... looking at everything through rose-colored glasses. I probably always will, to a certain extent.
- I used to take everything at face value. Because, when I say something, I mean it... so I used to feel that everybody else meant what they said. But of course that wasn't true. And life isn't that sweet and simple.
- I'm so afraid of hurting other people's feelings I don't speak out when I should. I get into big messes that way.
- My definition of love is being full. Complete. It makes everything lighter. Beauty is something you see. Love is something you feel.
- My whole life has been decided by fate.
- Sexiness is all in the eye of the beholder. I think it should be. Absolutely. My sex appeal, whatever it might be, isn't obvious...at least to me.