Jump to navigation Jump to search
- "We demand a non-violent world where human security is the basis of our common global security. People have the right to live in a world where the basic needs of all peoples are addressed. No more military attacks. No more war."
- "Human rights is a universal standard. It is a component of every religion and every civilization."
- "For anyone who pursues human rights in Iran, fear is a constant threat from birth to death. I have managed to overcome that fear."
- "I maintain that nothing useful and lasting can emerge from violence."
- "The idea of cultural relativism is nothing but an excuse to violate human rights."
- "We must not enable anyone to impose his personal view regarding religion on others by force, oppression, or pressure."