This article, under a different name, was nominated for deletion. The result was that it was moved to the current name and cleaned up. The deletion debate can be seen here. BD2412 T 15:33, 16 September 2008 (UTC)
This article seems to be written as an ultra-right wing Nordic racist anti-Spanish manifesto. 184.108.40.206 23:41, 5 September 2008 (UTC)
Wikiquote no longer allows unsourced quotations, and they are in process of being removed from our pages (see Wikiquote:Limits on quotations); but if you can provide a reliable and precise source for any quote on this list please move it to Spain.
- Almost everyone listed in your imagination to Spain as a beautiful southern region, with the gentle charms of voluptuous Italy, but is, instead, for the most part-if we except some of the maritime provinces, "a rough country and melancholy, of rugged mountains and very broad, treeless plains of indescribable isolation and aridity, which involved the savage and solitary character of Africa
- Washington Irving
- Spanish people are vindictive and hate poisons
- We will leave Spain, which is not going to know or the mother who bore
- Alfonso Guerra ,political
- With Spanish soldier and German command conquer the world
- Adolf Hitler ,Referring to the courage of the soldiers of the Blue Division.
- Having heard a man, it is easy
guess where he saw the sunlight;
if you praise England, is English,
if you speak ill of Prussia, is a Frenchman,
and if he speaks ill of Spain, Spanish
- I love both Spain, because I know
- The national territory is divided into two hostile camps irreconcilable ...
- Spain, evangelizing than half of the world, Spain, hammer of heretics, the light of Trento, sword of Rome, the birthplace of San Ignacio, this is our greatness and our unity ... we have no
- One of the conditions [for escaping the stake during Inquisition in Spain] was that of stating all they knew of other heretics and apostates, which proved an exceedingly fruitful source of information as, under the general terror, there was little he.
- In Spain, attempting to obtain a chicken salad sandwich, you wind up with a dish whose name, when you look it up in your Spanish-English dictionary, turns out to mean: Eel with big abscess.
- An anarchist country in love with the blood: this is Spain
Is the fact that this is English Wikiquote somehow make it obligatory for this page to be full of hatred and racism towards Spain and Hispanics?