Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Published sources should be provided before moving these back into the article
- I don't believe in history, that's his story. I believe in mystery, that's my story.
- A prophet is not without honor except in his own country among his own people.
- A world is in danger, this planet is in great danger!
- All these other nations seem to appreciate what I'm doing and they want me to play the furthest out things.
- And then when I went to Chicago, that's when I had these outer space experiences and went to the other planets.
- Bach and Beethoven, all of them, they had to write something to please the upper structure, those with money and power.
- But recently I began to feel that maybe I wouldn't be able to do what I want to do and need to do with American musicians, who are imprisoned behind these bars; music's got these bars and measures you know.
- I am a musician, but I'm another type of musician.
- I see people as they really are from a pure point of view.
- I use music as a medium to talk to people.
- I'm not a minister, I'm not a philosopher, I'm not a politician, I'm in another category.
- I'm playing dark history. It's beyond black. I'm dealing with the dark things of the cosmos.
- It's such a tragedy that man endures in killing his brother and his own kind, putting him in jail and insane asylums, letting him lay out in the street.
- Music is a language, you see, a universal language.
- Not too many people in America know about me, but all of Europe knows about me.
- People have set that up as a standard, not to recognize a prophet in his own country.
- The world is in such a bad condition that if they don't find what you call a redeemer, every man, woman and child on this planet will be eliminated.
- Today's symphonic music is sponsored by the upper structures of society.
- What I'm dealing with is so vast and great that it can't be called the truth. It's above the truth.