Talk:Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles
How should Sarah's monologue be organized?
It seemed to be an very important part of the TV show, but they are extermely long. I'm wondering how much of the monologue should be included, and how it should be organized. Jim101 22:57, 29 March 2008 (UTC)
- (ep1) Sarah Connor (to Charlie Dixon) — There is no fate, but what we make.
- (ep1) Sarah Connor (end monologue) — Every family has rules, and we had ours. Keep you head down. Keep your eyes up. Resist the urge to be seen as important or special. Know your exits.
- (ep3) Cameron (to HS rent-a-cop)— I have a metal plate in my head.
- (ep3) Cameron (to John Connor) — It's tight.
- (ep5) Cromartie as Agent Kester (to Charlie Dixon) — I never sleep.
- (ep1) Sarah Connor (to Charlie Dixon) — There is no fate, but what we make. - She never said that in the TV show, Charile paraphased her in episode 6 and she provided an explaination to that quote. Aside from the monologue, rest of the quotes are covered in the dialogues in the page...unless someone wants to start a Character quote section. Jim101 15:42, 5 April 2008 (UTC)
- That might be good, since they've come up with signature lines... or atleast Cameron seems to say "it's tight" a lot. 184.108.40.206 07:42, 17 April 2008 (UTC)
- I would wait for it until the show finishes the second season...as of now only Cameron/Sarah seems to have a well-defined personality to warrant a seperate quote section. Rest of the casts need time to develope their characters before they can come up with their own signature lines. Jim101 16:47, 17 April 2008 (UTC)
Shouldn't the openning monolog be included? It's like the Kirk Star Trek thing. 220.127.116.11 08:13, 5 April 2008 (UTC)
- I don't know...almost all monologues are meaningless unless you watch the entire episode. I'm on the fence about adding all of it. And besides, even the Star Trek pages didn't included every Captain's log. Jim101 15:38, 5 April 2008 (UTC)
There's a new opening monologue for season two... 18.104.22.168 11:14, 28 September 2008 (UTC)
- That's no monologue, that's a freaking infomercial. I suggest that we remove that section entirely, or move that quote into episode 2, or rename the section to Season 1 Intro. As it stands now, the monologue lost its special status...Jim101 20:18, 5 October 2008 (UTC)
I don't remember which episode it was but there is a great quote: John: "I call shotgun." Cameron: "I call 9mm." We defiantly need to include that one.