Wikiquote no longer allows unsourced quotations, and they are in process of being removed from our pages (see Wikiquote:Limits on quotations); but if you can provide a reliable, precise and verifiable source for any quote on this list please move it to Tertullian. --Antiquary 11:36, 20 September 2009 (UTC)
- Arguments about Scripture achieve nothing but a stomachache and a headache.
- He who lives only to benefit himself confers on the world a benefit when he dies.
- Hope is patience with the lamp lit.
- Nothing that is God's is obtainable by money.
- You cannot parcel out freedom in pieces because freedom is all or nothing.