Talk:The Big Bang Theory
|This article falls within a proposed limits on quotations policy.
The subject of this article is a television show, and as a result, the proposal would set a limitation of one quote for less than 30 minutes, two quotes for 30 minute shows, and five quotes for 60 minute shows (see our TV policy for shows of other lengths).
If you would like to add another quote to the page, you should consider whether to remove one that is already there in order to keep within the bounds of fair use of copyright material.
- Please see Wikiquote:Limits on quotations for the answer to your question. - InvisibleSun 02:32, 7 April 2009 (UTC)
this section was originally for me to paste a correction and addition for someone on IRC who offered to edit for me; now that the content has been updated, I figured it would be okay to remove it from here, and also add another suggested addition from episode 2.20 The Transporter Malfunction, which I just finished watching.
(Penny just gave Leonard and Sheldon each a vintage Star Trek transporter toy)
- Sheldon: Look, it was actually designed for my vintage Mr. Spock action figure!
- Penny: Oh, that's great, let's open it up and put him in there!
(Leonard and Sheldon recoil and cradle the boxes defensively)
- Sheldon: Oh, good lord, no!
- Penny: Why? They're just toys.
- Sheldon: Mint in box!
- Penny: C'mon, can't we open one up and take a look?
(Leonard and Sheldon recoil again and shout)
- Leonard: No! Once you open the box it loses its value.
- Penny: Yeah, yeah, my mom gave me the same lecture about my virginity. I gotta tell you, it was a lot more fun taking it out and playing with it.
Not two theoretical physicists
Sheldon is a theoretical physicist and Howard is an applied physicist - unsigned comment by 22.214.171.124, 22:55, 14 February 2013