Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Published sources should be provided before moving these back into the article
- I made the wrong mistakes
- (After a disappointing improvisation)
- You've got to dig to dig it, you dig?
- Sometimes it's to your advantage for people to think you're crazy.
- It's always night, or we wouldn't need light.
- Trying to explain music is like trying to dance architecture.
- Variously attributed
- Butterflies faster than birds? Must be, 'cause with all the birds on the scene up in my neighborhood, there's this butterfly, and he flies any way he wanna.
- Time Magazine)