Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Also when I write, I try to write about stuff that everyone gets."
- At least for me, everything I need is right inside here. I don't need anything.
- I always try to play what the song needs.
- I check into hotels under my alias, Mr. Happy.
- I don't really put too much emphasis on what somebody else might think of it. Otherwise your putting limits on yourself.
- I find that doing the drums last, coming from a drum history, really works well for me.
- I think in the last year or so I've gotten good at not letting it bother me, just doing what I do, and not thinking about everybody else so much.
- I want to hear melody I want people to sing to my music.
- It sounds kind of strange, but Jail time was almost a good experience for me.
- It's all about the music. For me, that's truly what I live for. Just music constantly. Always listening to, writing, or playing music. That's definitely me.
- Nikki lives around the corner from me and I see him all the time. We talk a lot, and of course we're still friends. That was our baby, Motley Crue, we put that band together.
- That's the good part of having my past follow me, is that sometimes some of that stuff can help.
- There's Tommy, Tommy Lee the rock star, and Tommy the dad. I'm wearing several hats these days.
- We had toga parties. You name it we did it.
- Well, some people die and then they sell more records, go figure.
- When I was a little kid, I took tap and ballet. I've always loved to dance. I'm a rhythm machine.
- When they're at the concert, very few of those people are going to be standing there, sober, watching your show
- Whenever I write, I only write about what I know or what I have experienced or feeling.
- Whether it's crazy, fun stuff or bad- my life has been really fun and really exciting definitely never been dull.
- You never know what's going to happen sometimes, or what you think's going to happen never happens, or when you least expect it, the Santana record comes along and just blows up.
- Not off the snare, but I used to fill up a beer cap to the brim and smash the fucker into my nose and play the last two songs of an encore. Definitely yeah
About Drugs unsourced
- I got it: stay away from cocaine and heroin.
- (On figuring out how to get through life)
- But you know what I'm trying to say, it's that there's a couple of really dangerous drugs out there and I've lost some friends to them.