I've taken a section of malformatted maybe quotes out, and am putting it here. Please add it back if you can find it in the source:
For over 300 years, there were absolutely no other major advances until the middle of the 20th century, when Mind Maps were created by me.
Mind Maps are an incredibly powerful memory tool that have been compared to having a ‘Swiss army knife for the brain’. Dr John La Tourrette
- Marketing is called a hard skill, accountancy a hard skill.....that’s, if I may use this phrase, bullshit! The soft skills are marketing etc – they’ve got it backwards.
- We teach mental literacy and radiant thinking; a revolution in human thought.
- We damage so many kids and so many lives by saying "you're thick".
- My view is that evolution will continue to evolve!
- "mens sana in corpore sano" - a healthy mind in a healthy body, or a healthy body in a healthy mind.
- The Internet will be the evolutionary mechanism that allows us to play an eternal game of intelligence ‘Leap-Frog’. I look forward to leap frogging with you" (Introduction to the Buzan Centres and the Brain Trust Charity, 2003) by : Krishmitha
- Research is increasingly showing that the faster you read, the better your comprehension. So if you read at 1000 wpm, learn to read at 2000 wpm and your comprehension will soar like a dolphin. This is because information is organized into meaningful chunks that make immediate sense to your brain. This increased ability to understand in turn helps you to remember better.
- Acting in harmony, your super genius light-receivers can decode in less than a second, a scene containing billions of pieces of information, with super-photographic accuracy, just like a security camera.
- If you want to learn to communicate, remember, and use your brain more effectively, learn to exaggerate. It will make you richer.