Wikiquote no longer allows unsourced quotations, and they are in process of being removed from our pages (see Wikiquote:Limits on quotations); but if you can provide a reliable, precise and verifiable source for any quote on this list please move it to Vanna Bonta. --Antiquary 19:57, 15 July 2009 (UTC)
- Humility is the ability to give up your pride and still retain your dignity.
- Money is only a human invention. I get paid for my work, it's a system of trade, but it's not my purpose and reason for living.
- The greatest justice in life is to be who one is.
- Where you see valid achievements or virtue being attacked, it's by someone viewing them as a mirror of their own inadequacy instead of an inspiring beacon for excellence.
- Nature abhors a vacuum but why do most people hasten to fill in the blanks with garbage?
- How enlightened is wearing God like some do Versace?
- A cure for War? Furiously spending the same daily amount of money toward making friends. Being an indispensable source of food, shelter, peace, and cultural support dedicatedly spending 9 billion dollars a month on helping people would be a formidable enemy of evil.
- Poverty and War have no excuse.
- I didn't have a Barbie doll, so I played with eternity.
- Love takes no sides but understands them all.
- Women are from stars, men are from penis.
- Truth may sometimes hurt but delusion harms.
- LIFE: Love, Intelligence, Fun, Evolution in that order.
- Ridicule has historically proven itself a rickety fence for great ideas.
- The height of mediocrity is still low.