Talk:W. Clement Stone
- Bondage is...subjection to external influences and internal negative thoughts and attitudes.
- Everyone who achieves success in a great venture, solves each problem as they came to it. They helped themselves. And they were helped through powers known and unknown to them at the time they set out on their voyage. They keep going regardless of the obstacles they met.
- Have the courage to say no. Have the courage to face the truth. Do the right thing because it is right. These are the magic keys to living your life with integrity.
- I think there is something, more important than believing: Action! The world is full of dreamers, there aren't enough who will move ahead and begin to take concrete steps to actualize their vision.
- If there is something to gain and nothing to lose by asking, by all means ask!
- If you employed study, thinking, and planning time daily, you could develop and use the power that can change the course of your destiny.
- No matter how carefully you plan your goals they will never be more than pipe dreams unless you pursue them with gusto.
- Regardless of who you are or what you have been, you can be what you want to be.
- Sales are contingent upon the attitude of the salesman - not the attitude of the prospect.
- Self-suggestion makes you master of yourself.
- Success is achieved and maintained by those who try and keep trying with a Positive Mental Attitude.
- To get more, you have to give more!
- Tell everyone what you want to do and someone will want to help you do it.
- That's why many fail— because they don't get started— they don't go. They don't overcome inertia. They don't begin.
- Variant: So many fail because they don't get started— they don't go. They don't overcome inertia. They don't begin.
- The natural law of inertia: Matter will remain at rest or continue in uniform motion in the same straight line unless acted upon by some external force.
- Thinking will not overcome fear but action will.
- Truth will always be truth, regardless of lack of understanding, disbelief or ignorance.
- Try, try, try, and keep on trying is the rule that must be followed to become an expert in anything.
- We have a problem. "Congratulations." But it's a tough problem. "Then double congratulations."
- When we direct our thoughts properly, we can control our emotions...
- When you discover your mission, you will feel its demand. It will fill you with enthusiasm and a burning desire to get to work on it.
- When you do the wrong thing, knowing it is wrong, you do so because you haven't developed the habit of effectively controlling or neutralizing strong inner urges that tempt you, or because you have established the wrong habit and don't know how to eliminate them effectively.
- You affect your subconscious mind by verbal repetition.
- You are a product of your environment. So choose the environment that will best develop you toward your objective. Analyze your life in terms of its environment. Are the things around you helping you toward success— or are they holding you back?
- Do It Now !