Talk:Zsa Zsa Gabor
- "A girl must marry for love, and keep on marrying until she finds it."
- "As a woman, you have to choose between your fanny or your face. I chose my face."
- "Conrad Hilton was very generous to me in the divorce settlement. He gave me 5,000 Gideon Bibles."
- "Getting divorced just because you don't love a man is almost as silly as getting married just because you do."
- "How many husbands have I had? You mean apart from my own?"
- "I can't remember anyone's names. How do you think the 'darling' thing got started?"
- "I don't take gifts from perfect strangers — but then, nobody is perfect."
- "I know nothing about sex because I was always married."
- "I want a man who's kind and understanding. Is that too much to ask of a millionaire?"
- "Macho doesn't prove mucho."
- "One of my theories is that men love with their eyes; women love with their ears."
- "The women's movement hasn't changed my sex life. It wouldn't dare."
- "To a smart girl men are no problem - they're the answer."
- "To be loved is a strength. To love is a weakness."
- "We were both in love with him. I fell out of love with him, but he didn't."
- "When I'm alone, I can sleep crossways in bed without an argument."
- "You never really know a man until you have divorced him."
- "Dahling, just be yourself!"