Tank Girl (film)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dialogue from Tank Girl movie
- [Narrating, "Tank Girl" Rebecca describes the post-comet world.]
- Tank Girl: It hasn't rained in 11 years! Now, 20 people gotta squeeze inside the same bathtub. So it ain't all bad.
- [As Jet sobs over her lost hangar privileges, Tank Girl slides out from under a vehicle to chat.]
- Tank Girl: Oh, I was just thinkin' about leavin' this place. It's been swell, but the swelling's gone down.
- [As Jet cries in the female lavatory, Tank Girl slides under the cubicle door to console her.]
- Tank Girl: You gotta think about it like the first time you got laid... You just gotta go, "Daddy? Are you sure this is right?"
- [Sitting on the barrel of her tank gun, Tank Girl pulls alongside the arms truck drivers.]
- Tank Girl: Feelin' a little inadequate?
- [At Liquid Silver, Tank Girl and Jet take the Madam captive.]
- Tank Girl: NOW! EVERYBODY drop your guns… or I scrape off all her make-up.
- [She moves in on the Madam's face with a razor, then pulls back in disgust.]
- Tank Girl: This might take me a really long time.
- [Tank Girl takes up a boxing stance after Kesslee's arm gets wedged into a giant gear.]
- Tank Girl: [as Muhammed Ali] Oh, I'm so pretty. I'm-a gonna hit you so hard, your children will be born bruised!
- Tank Girl: [to Sergeant Small] Quit pickin' on my girlfriend!
- [kisses Jet Girl]
- Sergeant Small: Ugh... shit! God, that is..
- [he leaves in disgust]
- Jet Girl: Thanks, I think it worked.
- Tank Girl: [grinning] What worked?
- T-Saint: I say we kill 'em!
- Donner: I say we hump 'em.
- Booga: I say we eat crumpets and tea.
- Deetee: Tasty! Crumpets and tea. All in favor of crumpets and tea, say "aye".
- Rippers: Aye!
- T-Saint: Shut up! Ain't gonna be no crumpets and tea.
- Tank Girl: Who'd you used to be?
- T-Saint: A cop.
- Tank Girl: Figures.
- [to Tank Girl and Jet Girl]
- Deetee: Okay, we're gonna give you babes a chance to prove yourselves. Call it an initiation.
- T-Saint: You fail, you die!
- Donner: Yeah, but first, you gotta strip.
- Booga: That's not in the plan.
- Deetee, T-Saint, Donner: Why not?
- Donner: And these are so you can hear us. [to Tank Girl] This one's for you. [to Jet Girl] And this one... I made especially for you. Let me help you put it on 'cause it's kinda tricky...
- [Donner 'accidentally' drops it down her shirt and fumbles for it]
- I'm sorry. How clumsy of me.
- Jet Girl: Get off!
- Donner: It was hard to clip on.
- [Tank Girl and Jet Girl are captured and gassed with Nitrous Oxide by the Rippers.]
- T-Saint: How much are they paying you?
- Tank Girl:[laughing maniacally] Two dollars and fifteen cents!!
- [Tank Girl and Booga are lying together]
- Booga: See, it's one of Johnny Prophet's dreams. See how the people are all free, and the water just comes down from the sky and it don't cost nothin'. With flowers, and rainbows...
- Tank Girl: It's beautiful...
- [Jet Girl has a gun pointed at Small's head]
- Sergeant Small: Fuck me...
- Jet Girl: How many times do I have to tell you? I don't want to.
Tagline from Tank Girl movie
- In 2033, justice rides a tank and wears lip gloss