Tara Fela-Durotoye (born 6 March 1977) is a Nigerian beauty entrepreneur and lawyer. A pioneer in the bridal makeup profession in Nigeria, she launched the first bridal directory in 1999, set up international standard makeup studios and established the first makeup school in Nigeria.
- "I always knew that the risk of running the business in Nigeria is high but sometimes you do not know to what extent, until my products were counterfeited."
- Her reply to what is considered as the major downsides of entrepreneurship orientation in Nigeria.
- "It is very tough and this is about perspective. My prayer is that as a nation, we would learn the lessons in this season and we would not forget what we have learnt."
-  Talking about the current economic situation in Nigeria.
- "It is important for you to marry someone who buys into what you are doing.”
-  Talking about the secrets to effectively balance family and career.
- "I struggled with unforgiveness for a year."
- Her experience when her husband contested in the 2019 presidential election.
- Be true to who you are on your own journey. It makes the road less traveled be easier to enjoy.
- There's a place for talking and criticism. But there's also a place to let our ACTIONS do the talking!
- Strong nations are built on SOLID HOMES not big houses
-  quote on a nation
- Many men have children, but not many children have 'Fathers'. Age releases to you reproductive skills. Fatherhood requires LEADERSHIP skills
-  quote on fatherhood