Tarzan's Desert Mystery
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Directed by Wilhelm Thiele. Written by Carroll Young.
Tarzan Defies Enemy Agents . . . in a hot-bed of Intrigue and Danger! (taglines)
- Boy: [reading Jane's letter] My darlings, I can't begin to tell you how much I miss you both, and how happy I will be when this horrible war is over and I can come home to you again.
- Tarzan: Tarzan happy too.
- Boy: [continues reading] Many of the soldiers in the hospital where I am working have just been brought home from Burma. And in addition to their wounds are suffering from jungle fever. Would be wonderful if you could send me some of the fever medicine which cured Boy when he was so ill, for I'm certain that it would help our soldiers, too. You'd do this for me, won't you Tarzan?
- Tarzan Defies Enemy Agents . . . in a hot-bed of Intrigue and Danger!
- TARZAN FACES HIS FIERCEST FOE!
- CHEER as Boy and Cheetah outwit Tarzan's captors!
- Johnny Weissmuller — Tarzan
- Nancy Kelly — Connie Bryce
- Johnny Sheffield — Boy
- Otto Kruger — Paul Hendrix
- Joe Sawyer — Karl Straeder
- Lloyd Corrigan — Sheik Abdul El Khim
- Robert Lowery — Prince Selim
- Frank Puglia — Magistrate
- Philip Van Zandt — Kushmet
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|