I respect Britney as a singer and artist. We’re different. She’s 20. I’m 10. She does pop. I do country and blues.
- On being compared to fellow Kentwoodian and singer Britney Spears.
- The Sunday Star article, unidentified issue
I'd probably be a 'Do you want fries with that?' person, because I have nowhere else to go!
- On what she would probably do if she weren't performing.
- From the documentary Britney's Redneck Roots. Quote from The Guardian, unidentified issue.
Singing is something I’ve always wanted to do but I just want to be my own person, not to copy anyone else. I’d just like to be really famous.
- On becoming her own person as a professional musician.
- Malvern Gaz article, unidentified issue
Mr. Bob has been so encouraging to me, not only as a vocal coach, but as a friend. He is always reminding me 'You don’t have to sing it so hard, Taylor!'
- Horn on working with her now former vocal coach, Bob Westbrook
- The Sunday Star article, unidentifed issue
- It was signed, not stamped!
- On receiving a letter from President Bush.
- Kentwood News-Ledger article, unidentified issue.
I’ve always wanted to come to England and now that I’m here I really, really love it and don’t want to go back. I love Molly’s life.
- Horn on visiting England for the first time to visit her penpal, Molly Gamble in England
- Malvern Gaz article
I love Kentwood and all of the people here. They have been so supportive of me and my career.
- On her gratitude of support from the natives of Kentwood, Louisiana, Horn's hometown.
- From her official website
|This musician-related article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|