Teen Titans/Season 1
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Teen Titans Season 1 (2003).
- 1 Episodes 1-13
- 1.1 Final Exam [1.01]
- 1.2 Sisters [1.02]
- 1.3 Divide and Conquer [1.03]
- 1.4 Forces of Nature [1.04]
- 1.5 The Sum of His Parts [1.05]
- 1.6 Nevermore [1.06]
- 1.7 Switched [1.07]
- 1.8 Deep Six [1.08]
- 1.9 Masks [1.09]
- 1.10 Mad Mod [1.10]
- 1.11 Apprentice: Part 1 [1.11]
- 1.12 Apprentice: Part 2 [1.12]
- 1.13 Car Trouble [1.13]
- 2 External links
- 3 Characters
Final Exam [1.01]
- Cyborg: How could you lose the remote?
- Beast Boy: What makes you so sure I lost it?
- Cyborg: Uh, 'cause you're you.
- Beast Boy: Hey! Just because I lost that video game--
- Cyborg: --and the waffle iron.
- Cyborg: Come on, man, how could you deny me the all-meat experience?
- Beast Boy: Dude, I've been most of those animals!
- Starfire: I suggest a large pizza with pickles, bananas, and mint frosting.
- Robin: [after a moment of awkward silence] Uh, Starfire, not everything on the menu is a pizza topping.
- Starfire: Oh....
- Cyborg: Double pepperoni!
- Beast Boy: I'm not eating meat!
- Cyborg: There's no meat in pepperoni!
- Starfire: [Gasps] Beautiful, tell me again what they are called?
- Robin: Fireworks.
- Starfire: On my home planet, such explosions would mean the Gordanians were attacking. You are sure certain Earth is not under attack?
- Robin: Positive. Cotton candy? [Offers some]
- Starfire: The last time I ate a ball of cotton, it was white, and it did not taste very--
- Robin: --this is different.
- Starfire: [She eats some] Mmmm...oh! [Laughs] It vanished!
- Robin: [Laughs] Yeah, it'll do that.
- Centauri 2: By the name of the Grand Centauri Empire, you are all under arrest. (pulls out a badge)
- Beast Boy: Uh, you can't be the good guys. We're the good guys.
- Centauri 2: And we are Centauri Police.
- Centauri 1: The Tamaranean girl is a liar and a thief! (points to Starfire) She's commited high crimes throughout the entire Centauri system.
- Starfire: I have never even been to the Centauri Moons.
- Robin: But I know someone who has. (takes the necklace off Starfire, showing the gem Blackfire gave her earlier; Starfire gasps) (to the police) You've been chasing the wrong girl. (turns to the others) Where's Blackfire?
- Beast Boy: [sees a dark figure zooming through the sky] Uh...
- Robin: Don't worry, Starfire. She won't get away with this!
- Starfire: (enraged) No, she will not!
Divide and Conquer [1.03]
- Robin: Loser.
- Cyborg: Jerk.
- Both: WHAT'D YOU SAY?!
- Robin: You got a problem, tin man?!
- Cyborg: Yeah! It's four feet tall and smells like cheap hair gel!
- Robin: Well, you're an oversized klutz and your feet smell like motor oil!
- Cyborg: You're bossy, you're rude, you got no taste in music!
- Robin: I don't even know why you're on this team!
- Cyborg: That makes two of us! I QUIT!
- Beast Boy: Come on, Cy, pick up. I know you're there. The phone's built into your arm!
Forces of Nature [1.04]
- Starfire: Is this punishment? I did something wrong?
- Raven: You didn't. He did.
- Beast Boy: Star, it was... You weren't supposed to... I didn't... Heh, just remember to change that oil every 3,000 miles. Heh heh.
- Starfire: [stands up] On my planet we have a name for those who do such horrible things! You are a...A KLORBAG VARBLENELK!!
- Beast Boy: I'm a what-bag??
- Cyborg: You heard the lady.
- Raven: You are such a klorbag.
- [Beast Boy crawls out as a spider from under a pile of rubble that seemingly fell on top of Starfire. Turns back into normal form]
- Beast Boy: Star? Starfire? Where are you? (climbs down) Come on! Gimme a sign here! (He starts to dig.) You have to be all right, okay? 'Cause I--it was just a joke, you know? Back at the Tower, and...I'm sorry. I never said it, but I'm really, really sorry. It was supposed to be funny. And you could've been hurt, and... (softly) ...I'm a total clorbag. [A shadow comes over him. He looks over his shoulder] Huh?
- [Cuts to Starfire standing behind him, a forgiving smile on her face]
- Beast Boy: Starfire!
- [Turns into kitten again and jumps into her arms]
- Starfire: [Laughs] I am glad you are unharmed as well.
- [Beast Boy takes normal form again and kneels before her]
- Beast Boy: I am so sorry. You gotta forgive me.
- Starfire: [Helping him up] I already have. Now those evil brothers must be made to apologize.
- Beast Boy: I don't think they are evil. [Zoom in of his face] I think they're just like me.
The Sum of His Parts [1.05]
- Cyborg: Four and a half pounds of baby back ribs! Man, I love picnic food! [starts scarfing away]
- Starfire: Agreed, Cyborg. This tangy yellow beverage is truly delightful.
- [starts slurping more of her drink. Robin and Cyborg slowly stop eating and start looking at her, flabbergasted]
- Cyborg: Um .. Starfire?
- Robin: That's mustard.
- Starfire: [lovingly rubs the mustard jar on her cheek] Is there more?
- (Robin & Cyborg stare at her weirdly)
- Fixit: So... beautiful. I had forgotten how beautiful... a world... through your eyes...
- Cyborg: Through human eyes.
- Beast Boy: So,where are we?
- Cyborg: You're asking the wrong robot. My sensors must be on the blank cause they're sayin' we're in Titans Tower.
- Beast Boy: Riiight. So how do we get back?
- Cyborg: Guess we start walking.
- Beast Boy: Come on! I'm serious. We're on a rock in the middle of- [gets cut off] [rocks start forming a path] Oh. If sending us to Weirdsville is Raven's idea of a joke,I am SO not laughing.
- Cyborg: Hey, she didn't send us here! You're the one who went snooping in her room and popping zits in her magic mirror!
- Beast Boy: Who booby traps a mirror?
- Cyborg: Maybe it wasn't a trap, maybe its Raven's way home. Maybe this is where she's from.
- Beast Boy: Definitely creepy enough.
- Beast Boy: [After being narrowly saved from falling nevermore by the ground turning 180 degrees] Raven?? How did...Where...What just... Why are you wearing PINK???
- Happy Raven: 'Cause it's my favorite color?
- Beast Boy: [Completely flabbergasted] It is?
- Cyborg: Look, I'd love to talk fashion, but I don't suppose you'd know how to get home?
- Happy Raven: The Forbidden Door. It's the only way out. But you don't wanna go there. Not now.
- Beast Boy, Cyborg: [glance at each other] Uh... yeah, we do!
- Happy Raven: [cheerfully] Okay, but don't say I didn't warn you! [leads them to the door, pretending to be an aeroplane]
- Cyborg: Have you ever seen her this happy?
- Beast Boy: Dude, I didn't even think Raven could do happy.
- Cyborg': [About the puppets] Aww, isn't that cute? Puppet Cy has a light-up eye.
- Robin: Yeah. They got all the details just right.
- Beast Boy: Speak for yourself! I'm way better looking than this. And taller.
- Raven: Someone certainly has a lot of time on their hands.
- Starfire: [giggles] I have never seen such a whimsical device. [voicing puppet Starfire] "Hello, Starfire". [normal voice] Hello, tiny wooden replica of Starfire!!
- Beast Boy: [after his puppet kicks Robin's puppet] Dude, my puppet is totally kicking your puppet's butt!
- Robin: Not for long.
- [his puppet pushes Beast Boy's puppet and it accidentally hits Cyborg's puppet]
- Cyborg: You wanna piece of me little man?
- [the boys' puppets begin to battle]
- Starfire: Shall my tiny replica do battle with your tiny replica?
- Raven: [tosses her puppet to her] Knock yourself out.
- Starfire: We cannot fight them again. I do not wish to, and in our present condition we would surely be defeated!
- Raven: Okay, how do you fly this thing?
- Starfire: You must feel flight.
- Raven: What!?
- Starfire: When you feel the unbridled joy of flight, you will fly!
- Raven: Unbridled joy...Not really my thing.
- Starfire: Look!
- [They spot Zombie Beast Boy]
- Raven: What do I have to feel to use star bolts?
- Starfire: Righteous fury!
- Raven: Your alien strength?
- Starfire: Boundless confidence!
- Raven: Nevermind.
Deep Six [1.08]
- Beast Boy: [In reply to Starfire's comment about the marine life] If you think that's cool, wait till you see me out there kicking butt! First, I'm goin' shark. [He starts snapping his jaws, mimicking a shark.]
- Cyborg: [Pressing the off switch controlling Beast Boy's microphone]
- Beast Boy: [Now muffled] Hey! What just...is this thing on?! Hey, cut it out!
- Cyborg: [Turns it back on; Innocently] Goodness me, I seem to have accidentally switched off Beast Boy's microphone.
- Raven: Could you go ahead and accidentally *leave* it off?
- Beast Boy: [As a squid, chasing the Titans as they sink] I got it, I got it! [Two whales pass him] Huh? [The two whales save the Titans] They got it? How come they got it?
- Aqualad: [Popping up next to him] Because I asked for their help.
- Beast Boy: You talk to fish? Yeah right!
- Aqualad: I'm talking to you, aren't I?
- Beast Boy: [frustrated] Well I, uh... technically I'm a squid.
- Beast Boy: O.K, all work and no flicks makes me a dull Beast Boy. So my fellow couch potatoes, what'll it be? Super Ninja Showdown 8? Or Maniac Fury: Attack of the Protozoids?
- Cyborg: [Not sarcastically] Yeah, it's really hard to pick. Wanna watch 'em both?!
- Starfire: Perhaps Robin would enjoy potatoing the couch with us?
- Robin: You want to yell at me, too? Everyone else has, and I don't blame them.
- Starfire: I do not wish to yell, merely to understand. Robin, why did you not tell us the truth?
- Robin: I needed to fool Slade. If you guys knew it was me under that mask, you guys would have held back. Doesn't matter anyway, Slade figured it out, and I haven't figured anything out about him.
- Starfire: That is not true. Whoever Slade is, you and he are... similar. He did not trust you... and you did not trust us.
Mad Mod [1.10]
- Cyborg: Make him laugh!
- Starfire: [To Beast Boy] How many okarins does it take to hogie a morflark?...Fimbar!
- Beast Boy: [Drools]
- Starfire: Um... "boogers"?
- Beast Boy: Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha... "Boogers"...OH MAN!
- Starfire: [Puts down a hypnotized Beast Boy] I cannot awaken Beast Boy. I have tried the tickling, all manners of bodily noises, and the word "underpants". I fear that this time his brain is gone forever!
- Raven: Beast Boy had a brain?
- Beast Boy: [Wakes up, laughs] Ha ha!! Good one!! [Stops, glares] Dude, that's not funny! I totally have a brain! I just don't use it much...
Apprentice: Part 1 [1.11]
- Slade: I'm sure you're all familiar with the concept of a Chronoton Detonator...
- Cyborg: No!
- Starfire: [Gasps]
- Beast Boy: No way! ...um, what's a crouton detonator?
- Slade: For some time now, I have been searching for... an apprentice. Someone to follow in my footsteps. And Robin, I've chosen you. Congratulations.
- Robin: No way would I ever work for-
- [Slade shows Robin the kill switch]
- Slade: If you join me... if you swear to serve me... if you never speak to your friends again... I will allow them to live. But... if you disobey even the smallest request... I will annihilate them, Robin - and I will make you watch. So, do we have a deal?
Apprentice: Part 2 [1.12]
- Cyborg: That's it, y'all. The Teen Titans are officially probe-free.
- Beast Boy: [Doing "the robot"] Go Beast Boy, you're probeless, no probes now, go Beast Boy, go Beast Boy... get funky! [Moonwalks] Uh-uh, that's right...
- [Cyborg and Robin stare]
- Beast Boy: Yeah!
- Cyborg: All-you-can-eat...
- Beast Boy: Free form...
- Beast Boy, Cyborg: Breakfast explosion!
- Beast Boy: Who wants tofu waffles?
- Cyborg: Man, nobody wants tofu waffles.
- Beast Boy: I do. Now pass me the soy milk.
- Cyborg: I'm telling you, you're not getting anywhere near the soy milk.
- Beast Boy: Dude, pass me the soy milk!
- Cyborg: Is there meat in the tofu?
- Beast Boy: No, there's no meat in tofu, it's tofu!
- Cyborg: Then nobody wants it...
Car Trouble [1.13]
- Cyborg: You lost my car?... My car lost a race?!
- Thief: No way, we beat him easy. She handled like a dream!
- Cyborg: She did? How'd she take the curves 'cause, Y'know, I've been working on the suspension, and-d-d-d-d-- Don't try to distract me! Who has her now?
- Cyborg: What are you doing here?
- Cyborg: Might as well stop looking. T-Car’s probably halfway to Metropolis by now... from the day I designed her, I knew she was gonna be special. And I work so hard every fuel injector every spark plug. I made her perfect. I put my heart, my soul, and my circuits into this car. And now she's gone forever. Maybe you were right, maybe it was just a car.
- Cyborg: Yeah. Thanks,
- Cyborg: [Sees Gizmo drive off in his car; About Gizmo] He'll get ketchup on the seats!
- Slade (6 Episodes)
- Komand'r/Blackfire (debuts in "Sisters")
- Aqualad (debuts in "Deep Six")
- Jinx (debuts in "Final Exam")
- Gizmo (debuts in "Final Exam")
- Thunder and Lightning (debut in "Forces of Nature")