Teen Titans/Season 5
Teen Titans Season 5 (2005-2006).
Homecoming: Part 1 [5.01]
- [After Robot Man destroys the machine attacking him and the Teen Titans from the inside]
- Starfire: That was most... daring.
- [Robot Man walks up to the Titans]
- Robin: Robot Man... I know you want to stop The Brain, but we're never going to find him unless we work together. Attacking everything that moves isn't going to help.
- Robot Man: If he builds it, I'm going to break it. That's the way we do things in the Doom Patrol.
- Beast Boy: Well in case you haven't noticed, this isn't the Doom Patrol.
- [Robot Man grunts. Beast Boy walks up to him]
- Beast Boy: Cliff... this is the way it has to be. At least until we find Mento.
- [Long pause]
- Robot Man: This isn't kids stuff, Beast Boy. You think you can handle it?
- [Robot Man walks off]
- Beast Boy: You have no idea what we can handle.
- [Beast Boy follows Robot Man and the other Titans follow]
- [Robin puts his hand on Robin's shoulder]
- Robin: You did it, Beast Boy!
- Cyborg: And just in the nick of time.
- Starfire: We are most thankful!
- [The Titans look over to the Doom Patrol. Beast Boy looks at the destroyed building then at the Doom Patrol and walks over to them]
- Beast Boy: I got everyone out safe.
- Mento: But you let The Brain get away. How could you be so foolish?!
- Elasti-Girl: Mento-
- [He gestures her to be silent]
- [Robin walks up to Beast Boy and the other Titans walk over as well]
- Robin: He saved our lives! Doesn't that mean anything to you?!
- Mento: No. he's only delayed our destruction.
- Beast Boy: You'll keep looking for him, just like you always did! [Pause] Sir.
- Mento: You don't understand. I read The Brain's mind, Beast Boy. He has a new Quantum Generator! And it works. The most devastating power in the cosmos and it's now in the hands of a madman! Because you couldn't follow orders!
- [Pause. Beast Boy looks at the ground. Another pause]
- Mento: We've got a planet to save. Doom Patrol! Move out!
- [Mento walks away. The other members look at Beast Boy, sadly, before following Mento]
Homecoming: Part 2 [5.02]
- [After Mento has asked Beast Boy to join the Doom Patrol on their mission]
- Robin: If Beast Boy goes, then so do we.
- Negative Man: I really wouldn't go there. Trust me.
- Robot Man: You kids have no idea what we're up against.
- Cyborg: Well from the looks of things, you need all the help you can get.
- Robot Man: Listen up punks! The little runt was in the Doom Patrol [Cyborg begins talking at the same time] long before you got your paws on him!
- Cyborg: [At same time, from "Doom Patrol"] Excuse me, but I don't see a sign saying "property of the Doom Patrol"!
- Robot Man: [At same time, from "saying"] So back off!
- Mento: You kids... You Titans did ok.
- Robin: So what's next? The Brotherhood of Evil got away.
- Negative Man: They'll crawl back to their hole like they always do. I'm sure The Brain is already working on a new plan.
- Mento: And we'll be waiting. But next time, we won't be alone.
- Cyborg: Count on it!
- Elasti-Girl: We're all very proud of you, Garfield.
- [She hugs Beast Boy]
- Elasti-Girl: Take care.
- [The Doom Patrol leave on their ship]
- Cyborg: "Garfield?"
- [Beast Boy gives an embarrassed chuckle]
- Madame Rouge: You like to fight criminals, no?
- Hot Spot: It's just part of the job.
- Madame Rouge: Perhaps you are wanting to fight me, too?
- Hot Spot: I'm sure a nice lady like you wouldn't want to fight me.
- Madame Rouge: I would not be so sure.
- [She attacks Hot Spot]
- Hot Spot: Are you heading back to the Tower?
- Robin: The Teen Titans won't be going home until we stop the Brotherhood of Evil!
- [He walks up to Hot Spot]
- Robin: Seeing as your communicator is broken, take mine.
- Hot Spot: You're giving me your communicator?
- Robin: Now more than ever, we'll need to keep in touch and share any information we have.
- [Robin gets on T-ship and it takes off. Hot Spot waves goodbye]
- Hot Spot: [in Madame Rouge's voice] Yes, Robin... Do keep in touch.
For Real [5.04]
- [Control Freak appears on the Titans' TV]
- Control Freak: GREETINGS Titans! Your number one nemesis, CONTROL FREAK, has returned! You may have thought you saw the last of me in 257- 494. But while away I've been studying your every move and now I'm back! The Ultimate Titans Challenge! A series of mind-boggling events designed to test your specific skills and stamina! [pause] And to raise the stakes... I've crafted an arsenal of counter technology to render your powers useless! Prepare to be defeated.
- [He laughs evilly, but then realises that the Titans aren't there]
- Control Freak: Hello?
- [He zaps himself out of the TV]
- Control Freak: HELLO!
- [He goes to Beast Boy's room]
- Control Freak: GREETINGS Titans! Your number one nemesis has returned!
- [He realises Beast Boy isn't there]
- [He goes to the training room]
- Control Freak: GREETINGS Titans! Your number one nemesis has returned!
- [He appears on the roof and realises they're aren't there]
- [He goes to Starfire's room, looking down at the ground, sulkily]
- [He gets on her bed]
- Control Freak: [disheartened] Greeting Titans. Your number one nemesis has... [he decides to stop talking]
- Control Freak: Who am I?! I am Control Freak. Master of mass media. Ruler of reality. And I escaped from prison to defeat my arch nemeses: The Titans! The Real Titans. Robin! Teen Wonder. Raven! Mistress of Magic. Beast Boy! Shapeshifter Supreme. Cyborg! Half man, half robot. And...! Starfire [spoken in a loving way] Alien Powerhouse. [Aside] She's too good for Robin. He'll never appreciate her.
- Mas y Menos: [They have heart eyes] Ci!
- Aqualad: You sound more like a fanboy than a nemesis.
- [Control Freak stutters]
- Control Freak: A great villain always studies his adversaries, okay?!
- Speedy: [Reading the Teen Titans list of notorious villains] Well, if you're such a bad dude, then why aren't you on their bad guy list?
- [Control Freak grabs the list]
- Control Freak: Huh? [He scans the list and reads aloud] List of notorious villains. [His voice gets louder as he reads the list] Plasmus! Overload! Johnny Rancid! THE PUPPET KING! [He stutters] They only fought him once! I'm a recurring villain!
- [Cyborg powers up his sonic cannon but it fails]
- Cyborg: Something is messing up my signal! I can't get a lock on it!
- [She creates a black dome in her hands and after she says "Zinthos!", the dome expands and acts as a forcefield and envelops the Titans and some of the land around them. Starfire uses her starbolts to provide light]
- [Beast Boy changes back to human form]
- Beast Boy: You know... you could have done this when we landed.
- [Starfire uses the light from the starbolts to scan the forcefield]
- Cyborg: [noticing his broken engine after the starbolts' light passes it] Oh, no! I just fixed that engine!
- Robin: He's not here. Nice try,
- [Red light is seen in the distance and it transforms into a red human figure. Due to this, the forcefield begins to crack. Red light blasts her and Raven groans as she is thrown backwards. The figure is pressed against the forcefield, which breaks it, throwing the Titans backwards]
- [After Robin tells Cyborg to take them to the source of the radiation and the Titans except Beast Boy begin to walk]
- Beast Boy: Uh... guys?! Aren't you forgetting something? Our warm comfy ship?
- Cyborg: Our warm comfy ship has a fried electrical system and a missing engine.
- Robin: We don't have time to fix it now.
- [Beast Boy looks down at the ground, upset]
- Robin: Are you coming?
- Beast Boy: [irritated] Yeah, I'm coming! But I'm freezing my tail off!
- [He transforms into an Arctic Fox]
- Dr Light: Soon I will have the power of the Northern Lights at my fingertips! And up here in the Arctic Circle, no-one will ever come to stop me!
- [The T-Ship arrives, speeding over the snow. It comes to a halt. Robin opens his cockpit and lowers his hood]
- Robin: Wanna bet?
- Dr Light: The Teen Titans. Even you will not be a match for my enhanced powers!
- [He fires beams of light at the Titans but Raven protects them by creating a forcefield]
Hide And Seek [5.07]
- Beast Boy: Kids are easy! All you have to do is make silly faces. Oh, and kids love jokes. This one never fails. Okay, why did the cookie go to the doctor?
- Beast Boy: You're supposed to ask why.
- Beast Boy: He went because he was feeling a little crummy! Ha, ha, ha! Get it?
- Rocka: Alright Let's Take Down Dusty
- Dusty: Melvin Timmy Teether Come Guys Going Home
Gizmo: It was Kid Flash, He trashed it!
Madame Rouge: SILENCE!!!
Gizmo: Yes Ma’am.
Jinx: Just give me one more chance, I won’t disappoint you.
Madame Rouge: You hope to Impress me don’t you, Perhaps someday you wish to be like me?
[Extreme close up of Jinx’s face; a surprised little smile comes over it as the camera zooms in slightly. This is met with a contemptuous little chuckle from the walking Shop.]
Madame Rouge: Most Unlikely. [Walking away] I will catch him myself. [walks to the door and let herself out.]
Jinx: [Turns around] We have to find Kid Flash before she does. It’s the only way to prove that we’re not completely worthless.
Gizmo: Are you Kidding?
Mammoth: I’m not getting in her way.
Billy: Me Neither!
Billy 2: Me Neither!
Billy 3: Me Neither!
Billy 4-8: Me Neither!
Billy 9: What he said.
Jinx: Then I guess I’m on my own. [grabbing Gizmo’s gun. After patting the top of his head, she strides away.]
Revved Up [5.09]
Calling All Titans [5.11]
Titans Together [5.12]
Things Change [5.13]
- [last lines of the series]
- Terra: [to Beast Boy] Okay, you've got two minutes.
- Beast Boy: Maybe you don't remember, but I do. You're my friend. You're a Teen Titan.
- Terra: You're wrong.
- Beast Boy: You don't belong here, Terra.
- Terra: Stop calling me that!
- Beast Boy: It's who you are.
- Terra: What do you want from me?
- Beast Boy: Why can't things just go back to the way they were? You were so happy then.
- Terra: Things were never the way you remember. Now just leave me alone.
- Beast Boy: [hands her his communicator] Here. Take this. In case you're in trouble, in case you need me, you can call me any time.
- Terra: I don't need it.
- Beast Boy: But...
- Terra: Time's up.
- Beast Boy: Terra...
- Terra: Things change, Beast Boy. The girl you want me to be is just a memory.
- Robin: [over communicator] Come in, Beast Boy. We need your help!
- Beast Boy: Come with me.
- Terra: [shakes her head] You go. You're the Teen Titan. That's who you are. That's not me. I'm not a hero. I don't save the world. I'm just a girl with a geometry test next period and I haven't studied.
- [The bell rings and students exit their classrooms; Terra backs away and Beast Boy watches her fade away into the background]
- Beast Boy: [last line of the series; to Robin] Beast Boy to Robin. I'm on my way. Over.