Teen Titans: Trouble in Tokyo
Teen Titans: Trouble in Tokyo is a 2006 animated feature film based on the popular television series Teen Titans. Melvin Timmy Teether And Dusty Crophopper And Rocka And Robin Were Brothers Mission Protector To Environment Guardian Of The Earth Bumblebee Grappling Hook (Cables) Red (Little Red Ridding Hood) The Fox w:The Little Prince (2015) Trollhunters 2016 During By Jim Claire Toby Rocka Bumblebee Sideswipe and Iruikshi Seven of us in Friends.
- I can't even find my way around in this town, much less catch a criminal.
- I would never... this isn't happening. This can't be real. It has to be some sort of sick joke, or a setup.
- [Distracting Deka-Mido, a giant reptilian monster] Hey, over here! Your mother was a salamander!
- [To Starfire] I think I was wrong before. Maybe a hero isn't all that I am. Maybe I could be... maybe we could be-- [Is cut off by Starfire]]'
- [Cyborg says Robin isn't a wanted man anymore. Cuts to show Robin holding hands with Starfire] Mmm, I wouldn't say that.
- Inspire me.
- [Taps on the back of the Saico-Tek, who is flying away] Um, excuse me, but I did not wish to do this when you were not looking. [Starts fighting]
- [After Beast Boy tries to enter the comic book store, but runs into the door. Points to the Japanese sign] The sign says, "Closed".
- [Robin calls him an idiot because he believes their expedition to Japan was a "wild goose chase". Puts her hand on his shoulder] No, please, do not blame Robin for ther wild chasing of the goose.
- [Robin: A hero is what I am, and if you don't like it--] Robin? I like it more than you will ever know.
- [A little girl asks if Starfire is sad. Starfire says she is not and does not have boy troubles. The little girl walks away] Ohhh, I am not even certain that I have a boy with whom to have the troubles. [Follows the girl] Since the day I met him I have had... the feelings. I have waited most patiently and had hoped that some day... [Stands there sadly. Little girl takes her hand and takes Starfire with her] Perhaps I was foolish to hope. Peraps we are just... heros, and nothing more.[Little girl smiles. Starfire smiles back. Hopefully] But no! We are more! I feel this, and he does also even if he fears to admit it. And I shall not let him go without a fight! Oh, I thank you for this talk. [Ruffles little girl's hair] You are most insightful. I must go find... [Looks up and gasps as she sees a giant mugshot of Robin on a screen above her] Robin?!
- [Robin pulls her out of a pile of ink and asks if she is okay] I am now.
- [As Robin tries to explain his feelings] Robin, stop talking.
- Um, either that wasn't English, or I think I have a concussion.
- This was the only place in Japan I wanted to see. It's like paradise for comic book geeks... did I just call myself a geek?
- [Many girls kiss him after he sings karaoke] I love this town.
- Hot girl! Don't go away! I've just got to help my friend, then I'll be back to take you on the best date of your life!
- [Looks at a mugshot of Robin in the newspaper] And he was telling us to stay out of trouble.
- (singing a translation of the show's theme)
- I will obey the traffic rules
- Teen Titans!
- I will eat everything without likes or dislikes
- Teen Titans!
- Earthquakes, lightning, fire, Dad,
- Grammar, math, science, social studies,
- There is nothing I am afraid of?
- Teen Titans go!
- Hooooooooooooolla my name!!!
- Teen Titans!
- Half your troubles will be gone
- Teen Titans!
- Papa's schedule control, uh!
- Mama's weight control
- Wishes are endless?
- Teen Titans go!
- One, two, three, four, five
- Teen Titans!
- Good night, Tokyo!
- (Fighting the catgirl) Come on! How can I think of a good comeback when I don't even know what you're saying?
- Yeah, um, great plan, but there's this one teensy problem: Everybody in Tokyo's tries to get us!
- So wait. If the good guy was really a bad guy, then that means... (brainstorms) Oh, sweet! We're the good guys again!
- Okay, next time, we're going to Mexico!
- I can rebuild my car. I can repair my tower. But my sofa? (Crying) I can't even look.
- (to Robin, who says they should go home) Are you out of your spiky-headed little mind?! We are in Tokyo, man! We got to look around! See the town! [pulls out a camera and snaps a stunned Robin's photo]
- [Upon seeing his "All you can eat" buffet given by the chef] BOO-YAH!!!
- Robin: Since you're new in town, we're going to make this very simple.
- Starfire: Stop now!
- Cyborg: Yeah, man. The locals don't like it when you blow up their stuff.
- Robin: Put your hands in the air and-
- Saico Tek: (follows orders, but immediately leaps clear of the lamppost and takes off)
- Beast Boy: Hands in the air, dude, not your whole body!
- Robin: Um, Starfire? Why did you just... kiss that guy?
- Starfire: Oh, the people of my planet are able to learn any language instantaneously through lip contact.
- Cyborg: So you speak Japanese now?
- Starfire: (nods) Mm-hm.
- Cyborg: That's great! (Starfire, Cyborg,and Beast Boy walk off, leaving Robin behind)
- Robin: (sulky) Yeah, great...
- Beast Boy: How am I supposed to pick up hot Japanese girls with a big green stain on my shirt?
- Beast Boy: Hey! Chicks dig the ears!
- Man: (pointing into sky) Nigerou! Taihen da! Kaibutsu ga densen o kitteru zo! (runs off)
- Starfire: "Run! The monster is attacking the power lines".
- Robin: I feel like an idiot.
- Beast Boy: Whoo-yeah! Hello, Japan! So, when do we get to go see the Great Wall?
- Shop vendor: (Offers Raven a pack of Super Twinkle Donkey Gum)
- Cyborg: Think you can make a meal out of me? You don't have the guts!
- Yellow Robot: (bites off the muzzle of Cyborg's cannon arm)
- Cyborg: Or maybe you do have the guts.
- Beast Boy: Um, hi. How do I get to Shinjuku?
- Man: Ee? Sumimasen. Eigo ga wakaranain desu, tasukete wo rigari naru na. ["Hm? I'm sorry. I don't speak English, so I can't help you."]
- Beast Boy: Uh-huh...mmm-hmm...okay, thanks. [nips back to the others, gives them a big grin, then lets it deflate into dejection] I have no idea what he said.
- Starfire: Robin? About that boy and the... lip contact?
- Robin: Yeah, is that why you kissed me when you first came to Earth - to learn English?
- Starfire: (nods) On my planet, this means merely the transfer of information, but on your planet, it means...more. Or, so I have heard.
- Robin: (smiling at her, then acts embarrassed) Oh, yeah, uh, lip... contact. Um, uh, right, uh, yeah. I've, uh... heard that too.
- (Starfire scoots closer to him while he is talking, then they grin at each other. Robin smooths out his hair, Stafire sniffs her armpits, Robin cleans his teeth with his tongue, Starfire eats a bunch of breath mints, then they scoot back to each other)
- Robin: Hi.
- Starfire: Greetings.
- Robin: Starfire.
- Starfire: Yes, Robin?
- Chef: (Struggling to find something Cyborg won't eat) Raw egg? Devilfish? Pickled sea cucumber? (Desperate) Cow eyes? Old shoe full of wasabi?!
- Cyborg: (Chomp) What's for dessert?
- Robin: A hero is what I am, and if you don't like it-
- Starfire: Robin? I like it more than you will ever know.
- [Starfire flies off crying]
- Robin: Speak English?
- Bartender: Yes.
- Robin: Good. This is the worst dive in the worst part of town, so I'm guessing you know a little something about Tokyo's criminals. I'm looking for Brushogun.
- Bartender: Ha! He's just a myth! (Robin grabs him by the collar] Troopers don't like us talking about him, alright? They say it inspires more criminals!
- Robin: Inspire me.
- Starfire: [To Robin] You are not the only one who has been pursued. We each were attacked, and barely escaped with our lives. [Pushes forward Robin's clothes and mask] But we believe this place will be safe, for the moment.
- Robin: Thank you.
- Starfire: [smiles and then turns to leave] I shall give you time to...
- Robin: [Takes her arm in his hand] Starfire?
- [They lean in to kiss, but Beast Boy, Cyborg, greg burson into the room]
- Beast Boy: Wassuuuuup?!
- Cyborg: Man, are you ever glad to see us!
- Robin: I am?
- Robin: Ink?
- Cyborg: Yeah, just like the stains on my armor, the streaks on Raven's cloak, and the lipstick from that girl who kicked BB's butt.
- Beast Boy: She was a catgirl!
- Uehara: (as Robin closes in, and evil laughing) Give it up, my friend. You cannot win.
- Robin: I'd say I just did.
- Uehara: You can knock me down all you like. Destroy me, if you wish. It doesn't change a thing! When this is over, everyone out there will still think you're a criminal. And the people of Tokyo will still call me a hero!
- Robin: I know what it means to be a hero, Commander. And trust me - you are no hero.
- Robin: I think I was wrong before.
- Starfire: You do?
- Robin: Maybe... a hero isn't all that I am. Maybe I could be... maybe we could be-
- Starfire: Robin?
- Robin: Starfire?
- Starfire: [Pauses, and then smiles] Stop talking.
- (They kiss.)
- Cyborg: Well it's about time!
- [The Titans are standing in front of a large crowd of Tokyo citizens after saving the city]
- Cyborg: (To Robin) So I guess you're not a wanted man anymore.
- [Cut to Robin and Starfire's interlocked hands]
- Robin: I wouldn't say that.
- Starfire: Did you also make the new friends while exploring Tokyo?
- Greg Cipes as Beast Boy, Kevin
- Scott Menville as Robin, Japanese Boy
- Khary Payton as Cyborg
- Hynden Walch as Starfire
- Tom Kenny as Rocka
- Ashley Johnson as Gwen (The Crop Duster)
- Yuri Lowenthal as Ben (Strut Jetstream)
- Anton Yelchin as Jim
- Lexi Medrano as Claire
- Charlie Saxton as Toby
- Dee Bradley Baker as Iruikshi
- Bronco D Jackson as Bumblebee, Sideswipe
Just Keep It
|Perry The Platypus||R2D2||Star Wars The Clone Wars||Ahsoka And Anakin|
|Muscle Man||SUV Ranger Truck||Open Season||Beth (is out on March 11, 2012)|
|Daniel Rocka||Melvin, Teether, Timmy, And Dusty Crophopper ,the Fox||Teen Titans||Raven (is out on May 9, 2017)|
|Bumblebee (TFCM)||Grappling Hook (Cables)||Teen Titans||Robin|
|Lee Nick Stephen Parker Hoang||White Jacket||None||Virginia|
|Mr Station Manager||Cooking Show Stage||w:The Garfield Show||Eddie Gourmand|
|Little Red Riding Hood||the Fox||The Little Prince||Jessica Riley (the Little Girl)|
|Roxanne Riley (the Mother)||Mr Prince||The Little Prince||Jessica Riley (the Little Girl)|
|Princess Pea||Octopus (Octi)||The Powerpuff Girls||Bubbles (is out on September 9, 2016)|
|Dorothy||Ship (Upgrade)||Ben 10: Alien Force||Julie (is out on January 30, 2015)|
|Gwen Tennyson (The Crop Duster)||Sid's Microphone||w:Sid The Science Kid||Sid|
|Iruikshi||Yellow Helicopter||Open Season||Beth (is out on March 11, 2012)|
|Sideswipe (TFCM)||Aranaut (Signsight)||w:Bakugan: Gundalian Invaders||Fabia Sheen (is out on January 16, 2012)|
|Pig||Gary The Snail||Patrick Star||Spongebob (is out on February 15, 2014)|
|Mordecai||Krusty Krab (Kitchen Duty)||Patrick Star||Spongebob (is out on February 15, 2014)|
|Rigby||Krusty Krab (Kitchen Duty)||Patrick Star||Spongebob (is out on February 15, 2014)|
|Benson||Krusty Krab||Patrick Star||Squidward|
|Tahu||Pyrox's Team||Hero Factory Brain Attack||William Furno|
|Lewa||Ogrum's Team||Hero Factory Brain Attack||Natalie Breez|
|Kopaka||Bruiser's Team||Hero Factory Brain Attack||Duncan Bulk|
|Pohatu||Scarox's Team||Hero Factory Brain Attack||Daniel Rocka|
|Gwen Tennyson (The Crop Duster)||Isabella's Phone||Phineas And Ferb||Isabella (is out on June 20, 2012)|
|Starfire||Pinky The Dog Chihuahua||Phineas And Ferb||Isabella (is out on June 20, 2012)|
|Sideswipe||Pearl's Spear (Sword)||Garnet & Amethyst||Pearl (is Out of May 31, 2014)|
|Bumblebee (TFCM)||Emily's IPhone||None||Emily R (died May 14, 2017 age 19) Emily Rodriguez since died from Rhode Island|
|Astro Boy||Clifford||Clifford||Emily E (is out on December 26, 2016)|
|Gwen Tennyson (The Crop Duster)||Enrique||Trollhunters||Claire|
|Jackson Homer King||Mr & Ms Nunez||Trollhunters||Claire|
|Claire||The Little Girl's Room||The Little Prince||Jessica Riley (the Little Girl)|
|Jim & Toby||The Mother's Room||The Little Prince||Roxanne Riley (the Mother)|
|Iruikshi||The Aviator's Home||The Little Prince||James Riley (the Aviator)|
|Toby||Plane (The Little Prince)||The Little Prince||Jessica Riley (the Little Girl)|
|Linus Claude||Rubanoid||w:Bakugan: Gundalian Invaders||Sid Arkale (died Episode 23)|
|Rocka||Margo, Agnes and Edith||Despicable Me 3||Lucy
|Edward The Blue Engine||Tanai Ovalles||None||Percy The Small Engine