Tekken (2010 film)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Jin Kazama: [opening narration] After the Terran wars, governments fell. Corporations took control, fighting over what remained. Eight companies survived and divided up the world. Those companies were collectively known as Iron Fist. The American territories fell to the mightiest corporation of all: Tekken. Once a year, they hosted a tournament, which was no game - kill, or be killed. Outside the walls of Tekken City, In the burned-out slums they call the Anvil, that's where it all started.
- Heihachi Mishima: Fathered through discipline. Peace through grace. These are the goals demonstrated each year in the Iron Fist tournament. As reigning champion over the past four years, we are honored to host the Iron Fist tournament in Tekken City. Strength through order. That is Tekken.
- Jin Kazama: I'm going to Iron Fist, and you're in my way.
- Marshall Law: You need to learn some respect! [spits on ground before punching Jin]
- [Jin lands a flying punch that knocks out Marshall Law, winning the Open Call fight]
- Jin Kazama: Respect... do you hear it?
- [the crowd chants for Jin]
- Steve Fox: So who taught you how to fight?
- Jin Kazama: My mother.
- Steve Fox: [laughs] Your mother? No way!
- Jin Kazama: She's dead.
- Miguel Caballero Rojo: You know where you are? This is Iron Fist!
- [Christie and Nina square off. Prior to this, Jin identified to Christie that Nina was one of the assassins who attempted to kill him the night before. During the fight, Christie traps Nina in a leg lock]
- Christie Monteiro: Out a little late last night?
- [Nina kicks Christie with her other foot]
- Nina Williams: I like your boyfriend. He's cute.
- [Christie kicks Nina in return and breaks the leg lock. They continue to fight until Christie knocks down Nina and lands a somersault axe kick on her throat]
- Christie Monteiro: Sorry, I don't share.
- Bryan Fury: Ain't nothing gonna save you now, boy!
- [As Jin exits the Tekken East Gate, the Jack units begin to salute him, one by one]
- Christie Monteiro: [narration] On that day, the house of Mishima fell. Tyranny had been challenged and defeated. And the name Kazama became synonymous with hope, strength and freedom. But freedom comes and goes, and the world had no idea or warning that the true legacy of Tekken was just beginning.
- [after being ordered by Kazuya to execute Heihachi, a Jack soldier brings Heihachi inside a cage in a warehouse and has him kneel while pointing his gun at him]
- Heihachi Mishima: I am Mishima Heihachi. I am Tekken. You will obey.
- [the Jack unit lowers his gun and stands at attention]